Star Academy School’s ADMISSIONS policy does not discriminate against any child or their family. All children are welcome to apply to our schools regardless of nationality, ethnicity or religion.
Star Academy School does not have provision for children with severe or complex special educational needs. Whenever possible we aim to interview every child and their parents prior to entry and each child must take an age related placement test to ensure that they are ready for the nursery or primary quality education on offer at Star Academy
Admissions to Star Academy can be made at any time through the Registrar, although there are cut-off dates during the year, which are designated by the Ministry of Education. The Ministry also requires all students to submit certain documents to the school before they can enter the educational system in Tanzania.
- 2 copies of your child’s passport size photos;
- 2 copies of a parent’s / legal guardian’s document
- Copies of your child’s last 2 school reports for all children transfer to our school
- Registration fee of (non-refundable).
You can download the Application form in PDF format and submit it with all the required documentation.
Upon offer of a place, the school requires a non-refundable deposit of Payable to the cashier of school bank account. The deposit is deductible against the first terms’ fees.
The Certificate must be on official school letterhead and must contain the following information:
- Full name of the child
- Date of enrollment in the school
- Child’s date of birth
- Date the child left the school
- Grade / Class on leaving the school
- School stamp and signature of the Principal
- Curriculum used
For new comers who are joining us from other schools, must sit for an aptitude test before admission.
School Academic Year
Star Academy operates on a Two term system :
- January to June – First Term
- July to December – Second Term